Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itpirate

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
NC
When I go to Software Update it says IOS 6.1.3 Your software is up to date. Has anyone been able to download IOS 7.0 for an IPAD2?

Itpirate

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
NC
FYI if you are having the same problem, do the upgrade through ITunes. I was able to upgrade that way.

OTA on the ipad itself did not detect the software update.

eorde

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
Wilmington, NC
I have

i have downloaded and installed it on my ipad 2. try reboot, then manual download from iTunes. Remember that iOS servers are very slow so it may take awhile to appear. Also if you are not in the US it may be a few hours behind us. In order not to melt the internet apple does a staggared release so keep checking

kcmac

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2002
i have downloaded and installed it on my ipad 2. try reboot, then manual download from iTunes. Remember that iOS servers are very slow so it may take awhile to appear. Also if you are not in the US it may be a few hours behind us. In order not to melt the internet apple does a staggared release so keep checking

How does it run on your iPad? I am a bit hesitant. Heard it might lag a bit on iPad 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.