Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krazykleo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2013
Everywhere and nowhere
Was just browsing through my local craigslist online and people are selling the 5S for $1000+!!!!! and the 5C for about 850-1000$ range. Most prices are Canadian dollar.

This is just ridiculous!! What's wrong with people lol

KaijuRed

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2013
Was just browsing through my local craigslist online and people are selling the 5S for $1000+!!!!! and the 5C for about 850-1000$ range. Most prices are Canadian dollar.

This is just ridiculous!! What's wrong with people lol

It's highly likely the 5S is going to be "out of stock" for the next week or so... and people are lining up right now to earn a few extra hundred dollars reselling their unopened iPhone 5S's.

krazykleo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2013
Everywhere and nowhere
I understand that it might be out of stock soon after its release but $1000+ lol. People are gonna be making a ton of profit on these phones.

On the other hand, how does $400 for a BNIB iPhone 5 sound?

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
It's highly likely the 5S is going to be "out of stock" for the next week or so... and people are lining up right now to earn a few extra hundred dollars reselling their unopened iPhone 5S's.

Lol, longer than a week, my friend. Especially for those not wanting a space gray.

KaijuRed

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2013
I understand that it might be out of stock soon after its release but $1000+ lol. People are gonna be making a ton of profit on these phones.

On the other hand, how does $400 for a BNIB iPhone 5 sound?

Depending on how many GB, you could go higher. Even higher if it's unlocked.

You'd be surprised at how much $$$ people throw for the latest and greatest... Especially in China.

krazykleo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2013
Everywhere and nowhere
Depending on how many GB, you could go higher. Even higher if it's unlocked.

You'd be surprised at how much $$$ people throw for the latest and greatest... Especially in China.

It's a 16GB black model of the iPhone 5. The guy wanting to sell it to me went from 500 to 450 to 400 in about 6 hours lol. I'm still looking around on craigslist.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.