Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
Please post any lists or links to lists of jailbreak tweaks compatible with the iOS 6.x jailbreaks that you have.

Specifically I am trying to find out if the following are available:

NoSpot
Sleipnizer
SwipeBack
SwipeNav
DeleteWord
OpensTabBG+ (opens new tab in background automatically when a link is held down)
Zephyr

Thank you!

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
NoSpot - yes
Sleipnizer - yes
SwipeBack - yes
SwipeNav - yes
DeleteWord - I think so
OpensTabBG+ (opens new tab in background automatically when a link is held down)
Zephyr - yes (use it myself more than any other tweak)

I'm on a 4s with 6.1.2 (until y new 5s comes in the mail in a week!! :))

Have fun! Let me know if you run into any problems.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Thanks man. Any interest in selling that? I'm worried that my replacement will have 6.1.3.

I'm not opposed to that. Haven't quite figured out exactly what I'm gonna do with it. If I sell it, its yours.

I'm pretty sure I have the original box and manuals. I'll double check for you. I'll be getting my new iphone prolly a week from Monday so ill have an answer for you soon.

Remind me sometime towards next weekend in case I forget.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I'm not opposed to that. Haven't quite figured out exactly what I'm gonna do with it. If I sell it, its yours.

I'm pretty sure I have the original box and manuals. I'll double check for you. I'll be getting my new iphone prolly a week from Monday so ill have an answer for you soon.

Remind me sometime towards next weekend in case I forget.

Awesome, sounds good. Thx homey.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.