Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ndotp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2013
Portland, OR
I really want to buy a new Macbook pro, but I feel like there is an update due soon... Does anybody have info on that? Thanks!

:apple: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Atomic Walrus

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2012
I don't recommend posting your email address on a public forum. Aside from the possibility of being harassed by bored trolls, it's likely to be picked up by spam bots extremely quickly.

Astroboy907

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2012
Spaceball One
I don't recommend posting your email address on a public forum. Aside from the possibility of being harassed by bored trolls, it's likely to be picked up by spam bots extremely quickly.

+1 on this. I once let my email out somewhere I think attached to a user name. I get 5-7 spam emails a day now from bots. I even get spam on my main account, which I have tried never to use online. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the front page will have the articles you want OP.

ColdCase

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
NH
Seems like many apple products are going to space gray (iPhone 5s, next gen mini, iPad) and there is just not enough raw space gray material around for the new next gen MBP case. Its been holding up iPhone 5s production for while. :)

Zeov

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2011
Odense
Seriously.. Every day this question comes up.

WE DONT KNOW.

Wait if you want to wait, buy if you want to buy.. And for F's sake, use the search button.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.