Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brazuca

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2003
How about putting the lightning bolt BACK into the battery icon so we don't have to look so hard to see that it's charging? I can only imagine the debates on moving it....

Green = charging
Black = in use (not plugged)
Red = low

Am I missing something?

frozzbite

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2011
Oh, Greek keyboard. Just what I needed. :rolleyes:

Ξέρω ότι είστε bing sacarstic. Αλλά ελπίζω ότι πήρατε το χρόνο να μάθετε τι γράφω, γιατί είσαι καθίκι για να μην ληφθεί υπόψη το γεγονός ότι οι άλλοι μπορεί να έχουν πραγματικά χρειάζεται η ελληνική keybaord.:)

zone23

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2012
Miles ahead of Android because they rolled out a bug fix to a bug that seems to happen every time they roll out a new IOS version? How about make sure there are no lockscreen passcode bypass bugs next time. That would be impressive.

Never mind.. not worth the energy..

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I'm almost scared to update because my battery life is ridiculously good right now!

dilute37

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2007
Grass Valley, CA
WiFi?

Was kinda hoping for a WiFi fix for my iPhone 5S. Drops and picks up WiFi all the time. Little frustrating to an overall awesome upgrade from my 4S.

cmichaelb

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
Italy
You will probably be out of luck....word on the street is to NOT add iOS7 to the 4, and perhaps not the 4S. Time to step up to a 5S!

BTW, the update is not showing up on the east coast....any luck out there?

iOS7 worked great on my 4S, no issues at all. My 4S actually seemed to benefit from iOS7 in terms of performance.

MagicWok

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2006
London
The 4S is running iOS7 almost as good as iPhone5.

Agreed - my 4S is running iOS7 quite brilliantly, minus the increased battery usage. I guessing I have a fair few charge cycles on it anyway.

My fathers iPhone 4 however does show it's age with the new OS.

DJTaurus

macrumors 68000
Jan 31, 2012
Ξέρω ότι είστε bing sacarstic. Αλλά ελπίζω ότι πήρατε το χρόνο να μάθετε τι γράφω, γιατί είσαι καθίκι για να μην ληφθεί υπόψη το γεγονός ότι οι άλλοι μπορεί να έχουν πραγματικά χρειάζεται η ελληνική keybaord.:)
Ρε μην μαλακιζεστε με g.translate. :p

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2007
Mine updated. :) On android this would have taken a month or more. Im a fan of android too, just stating the facts. This is really fast.

petvas

macrumors 603
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany

Μην τον λες καθίκι :)

rye9

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
I just updated, and when my phone restarted after the update, it prompted me to set up wifi again, and re-enter my iCloud password. Also, it turned bluetooth on (I always have it off)... is this normal?

iAmUndefined

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2012
Battery

How about putting the lightning bolt BACK into the battery icon so we don't have to look so hard to see that it's charging? I can only imagine the debates on moving it....

Wouldn't you know since it is plugged in that it is charging? Or do you have a device that spontaneously charges and you need to know?

firstapple

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
I just updated, and when my phone restarted after the update, it prompted me to set up wifi again, and re-enter my iCloud password. Also, it turned bluetooth on (I always have it off)... is this normal? Wtf...

Mine turned on bluetooth randomly after the update, but did not ask me for wifi info again...

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
Mine updated. :) On android this would have taken a month or more. Im a fan of android too, just stating the facts. This is really fast.

It looks like the battery bug, which let's face it is the biggest problem of all for LOTS of users WILL take a month or more ;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.