Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
More like 6 this year :)
If they start on late October or early November it should be finished by the end of the year.

Wikipedia says 2014, but doesn't have a citation for that specific fact. USA Suits page says "Coming this winter."

Season 2 summer finale was earlier and it came back in January 2013. I would be surprised if Season 3 part two comes in before January 2014. Possible I suppose, but a really quick turn around.

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
I am thinking Louis is going to wreak havoc when Suits returns...

See I was thinking that too BUT if Louis reveals Mikes secret it would take down the whole firm and all of the main characters. Mike, Harvey, Donna, Jessica, and Rachel would all be gone. This leads me to believe the information wont come out for a long time. Harvey will somehow get Louis to play along or something.

What would be interesting is if Rachel went to law school an went to work at her dads firm and then revealed the secret or something like that. Rachel said she wants to work for Jessica but I think thats really just so she didnt have to sign the waver that could ruin her future. Back to revealing the secret. Theres some huge profile case and its Rachel against Mike and Rachel rats him out so she can win. I dont know, that seems like a good twist to me. That would make Rachel a complete bitch but I doubt the sweet personality of her character would do that.

How does everyone else think the secret will be revealed?

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan

Slightly along that line, perhaps Zane, now not only aware of his daughter's relationship, but one upped through forceful negotiation by Mike, will dig deeper into his background. I don't see Rachel spilling the beans. It would destroy that aspect of the show and their relationship.

I'd expect Mike to cheat on her with a friend or someone at the firm (Katrina? They sort of became chummy) if the writers wanted their relationship to blow up.

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Slightly along that line, perhaps Zane, now not only aware of his daughter's relationship, but one upped through forceful negotiation by Mike, will dig deeper into his background. I don't see Rachel spilling the beans. It would destroy that aspect of the show and their relationship.

I'd expect Mike to cheat on her with a friend or someone at the firm (Katrina? They sort of became chummy) if the writers wanted their relationship to blow up.

Yea. When did Rachels dad become aware of their relationship? I know Jessica has, but not Mr Zane. Did I miss something? I highly doubt Mike and Rachels relationship would end through him being unfaithful. BTW, Harvey looks like a complete frat star in college.

Itygpbz.png

Another thing I found funny, the person who plays Louis is allergic to cats in real life.

PS, I didnt write that on the photo. That is the only one I could find haha.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
See I was thinking that too BUT if Louis reveals Mikes secret it would take down the whole firm and all of the main characters. Mike, Harvey, Donna, Jessica, and Rachel would all be gone. This leads me to believe the information wont come out for a long time. Harvey will somehow get Louis to play along or something.

What would be interesting is if Rachel went to law school an went to work at her dads firm and then revealed the secret or something like that. Rachel said she wants to work for Jessica but I think thats really just so she didnt have to sign the waver that could ruin her future. Back to revealing the secret. Theres some huge profile case and its Rachel against Mike and Rachel rats him out so she can win. I dont know, that seems like a good twist to me. That would make Rachel a complete bitch but I doubt the sweet personality of her character would do that.

I could see Louis using it to get what he wants.................. And by doing so he doesn't care who or what he takes down. IT is all about Louis. I think he has the propensity to step on those around him. He may have a conscience but I think that is slowly eroding away given how many times he has been crapped on by all.

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
Yea. When did Rachels dad become aware of their relationship? I know Jessica has, but not Mr Zane. Did I miss something? I highly doubt Mike and Rachels relationship would end through him being unfaithful. BTW, Harvey looks like a complete frat star in college.

Another thing I found funny, the person who plays Louis is allergic to cats in real life.

PS, I didnt write that on the photo. That is the only one I could find haha.

Couple episodes ago they had a little fight about whether they were serious or not, resulting in Mike going over to her parents house for dinner and meeting them. Then he busted Mr. Zane's balls with the settlement payment on the golf course using the angry daughter card during the dissolution battle.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Highly doubt Louis uses the secret for evil. He's going to use it at some advantages when they have to do some cases. But I feel like his character is turning into a good person. I believe he is getting along with everyone on the firm. Doubt he is going to crush mike.

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Highly doubt Louis uses the secret for evil. He's going to use it at some advantages when they have to do some cases. But I feel like his character is turning into a good person. I believe he is getting along with everyone on the firm. Doubt he is going to crush mike.

Idk, after Mike kinda screwed him on that associate thing. Also, I could see Louis using it. He is turning into a good character but I just dont see him standing for that kind of thing. He is all about the rules.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Yeah i know, because everyone looks down on him and he wants his revenge, but what you think darby is going to try to get them back?

Good question, I don't know how long they are going to keep the Darby story going for.

If they do plan on bringing it back up, the question is, do we think Louis will tell them or do we think there will be some other source that will divulge the information?

With all of this speculation, next season should be good!!!!!!!!

rjkgr

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2013
Good question, I don't know how long they are going to keep the Darby story going for.

If they do plan on bringing it back up, the question is, do we think Louis will tell them or do we think there will be some other source that will divulge the information?

With all of this speculation, next season should be good!!!!!!!!

well the thing is for me is scottie? is still with them LOL and louis is going to bad bad things to mike, but just dont know what yet haha

rjkgr

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2013
True, but I can see Scottie coming over and joining the main group. Don't know if Jessica will allow it, but I can see it happening.

i believe that and i dont think jessica will like it but harvey will convince her if anything and i want steven to pay too!

Alba1983

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2013
Great show! My friends recommended on it quite a long time ago but I was busy watching Dexter, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad) And the description of Suits didn't impress me, I thought it's boring. I was so wrong!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.