Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jetblk328i

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2010
Anybody have any idea how its looking in NYC/NYC area? Still trying to come back to Apple after trying out android and getting a Silver or Gold 5s...

sobucky

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011
Don't bother, I Went at 8am to line up as the apple store employees tell you to come only and try only have a limited amount of 64gb space grey... No other options... And yes u will see them scampers still trying to buy them all

jetblk328i

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2010
yea, just got back from 14th st, grand central and soho, only gray models :/

Vctr

macrumors regular
May 24, 2012
Just saw availability at the 23rd st store...how accurate are Best Buy's inventory pages?

Not very. I saw that there was availability at that same 23rd St & 6th Store a few days ago, so I rushed over there. When I got there, they told me they hadn't had iPhone 5s' in a while (they didn't even have the iPhone 5c). Don't get your hopes up.

byeehaaw

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2007
New York, NY
Not very. I saw that there was availability at that same 23rd St & 6th Store a few days ago, so I rushed over there. When I got there, they told me they hadn't had iPhone 5s' in a while (they didn't even have the iPhone 5c). Don't get your hopes up.

i picked one up at the bb in union sq (mobile store) on Friday afternoon ~ 3pm. they seem to have carried quite a few of them. (32gb att silver).

Another store that showed up in stock was the 44th st and 5th ave. I rushed over there first, and nothing. The lady i spoke to claimed she did not know why it came up in stock. My guess was possibly to fill a reservation? or maybe she was just too lazy to actually check and was just saying they were out of stock. Hit or miss, best thing to do is call. BB i beleive at the moment is selling in contract phones? They also made me buy $10 insurance... in which i have to call to cancel..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.