Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rjcalifornia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2012
El Salvador
Alright guys, I have a Black Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.16 Ghz (Macbook 2,1)

I have Mac OS Leopard installed and Windows 7 with BootCamp. Everything works on Windows 7, except the sound drivers. My question is: Where I can get those drivers? I've been looking all over the internet and couldn't find the drivers.

Sound on Mac OS Leopard works.

Thanks!

madmacfan

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2012
London, United Kingdom
Alright guys, I have a Black Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.16 Ghz (Macbook 2,1)

I have Mac OS Leopard installed and Windows 7 with BootCamp. Everything works on Windows 7, except the sound drivers. My question is: Where I can get those drivers? I've been looking all over the internet and couldn't find the drivers.

Sound on Mac OS Leopard works.

Thanks!

The sound drivers should be included with the windows support drivers. You can download these from the bootcamp app on the mac side, download the folder containing the drivers onto a memory stick and then boot into windows and install them from there.

rjcalifornia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2012
El Salvador
The sound drivers should be included with the windows support drivers. You can download these from the bootcamp app on the mac side, download the folder containing the drivers onto a memory stick and then boot into windows and install them from there.

Hi! Thanks! The Leopard Disc doesn't have the sound drivers for Windows 7.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.