Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikesus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 7, 2011
Found out that the Mophie belt clip from my 4s will fit the 5s in this case! As they will probably start closing these out, it will even be a cheap solution! :D

Will get pics up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 613
Last edited:

Mikesus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 7, 2011
Side

Interestingly, the clip seems to work better than it did on the mophie and with the padding on the inside it's cushioned just enough not to rattle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 502

mike1111

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
Cool, I was looking for a belt clip for my SGP Tough Armor. But I usually prefer vertical belt clips. Does the Mophie belt clip fit well enough to use it vertically with the Tough Armor?

Mikesus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 7, 2011
Cool, I was looking for a belt clip for my SGP Tough Armor. But I usually prefer vertical belt clips. Does the Mophie belt clip fit well enough to use it vertically with the Tough Armor?

by the clip there is a bit of play but the phone won't be able to fall out by any means.

mike1111

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
From the default position, how far can the clip be rotated (most clips I know can only rotate 90° to the left and 90° to the right)?

bwsteg

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2012
Queens NY
How is the holster holding up with the tough armor? Any issues now?

I placed my order and waiting for it to arrive...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.