Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chazz08

Cancelled
Dec 4, 2012
I've said this a hundred times. It's not limited to the US. If it were, I wouldn't have been using it here in the Middle East for the past 5 months.

Celf

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2008
What does iTunes radio offer what Pandora, Spotify, Google play music, Deezer, Rdio (and a lot more) can't offer?

As a Spotify user I think iTunes Radio is very crippled and has nothing extra to offer. You can't even make your own playlist or choose your own songs, or am i missing something? I don't get the excitement for a product that is already available.

The only "plus" is the huge music collection of iTunes.

nelmat

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
I've said this a hundred times. It's not limited to the US. If it were, I wouldn't have been using it here in the Middle East for the past 5 months.

Yes, it is. You're clearly using a US based account.

BSben

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2012
UK
Didn't we get iTunes in the cloud and iTunes match around Christmas time in the UK? It would be nice to get it before the end of the year, it would be a nice little addition.

GenesisST

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2006
Where I live
Sweet! It'll save me switching back and forth from my Canadian and USAian iTunes accounts.

USAian... funny

We Canadians, and Mexicans, Guatemalans, Whateverans between the Pacific and the Atlantic are Americans too!

:D

In all seriousness, I'm glad it is coming soon here.

joe-h2o

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2012
Who cares, improve iTunes Radio first in the U.S. Apple is a American product.

----------

Same here it is funny because I play Dubstep station on iTunes Radio or Trance and I get Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and songs repeating but what does JT and Britney Spears have to do with Trance and Dubstep? LMAO Apple please no one likes that POP trash music.

Calm down kid, your hipster glasses are fogging with your absurd superiority.

Also, good to see the dumb isolationist American stereotype on display. We don't see that often enough.

bpp85

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2013
Europe
I have an honest question! Do you guys like iTunes radio? I have Spotify and it' seems much better :confused:

UnfetteredMind

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2012
I've got some bad experiences with iTunes radio too. Sometimes it decides to play the same song two times in a row (or with 1 or 2 songs of interval).
Have you tried changing the station's settings slider from Hits towards Variety or even further to Discovery? Helped a lot from what I experienced.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.