Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahmad209

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2013
Hello all
I want to install mac os on apple pc this pc has hard disk has mac os 10.5.8 so i added new harddisk to install on it mac so i begin to fo format it extended journal and i partitioned it this hard drive 1 tera i tried to copy a file on it it says that there is no space the only place i can copy inside the profile of the user i logged in ,so what can i do this is the first problem
Second one
......now i add new hard disk WD and it is required to install mac 10.5.8 on that hard disk first i Download mac copy then by disk utility i restore this copy to the flash to make it bootable ...now when i begine to restart my apple pc and press and hold on option key to see the boot menu i see only the hard disk which have already mac installed......not see flash or the WD hard , i noticed that when i entered system prefrence then start up disk there is no flash a.though i plugged note:i do the the flash guid
...is their any advice....................i am sorry for long
Thanks in advance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.