Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TAI182

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
I'm thinking of buying my very first iPad when the next generation model is announced. For those with experience, how do the lines outside of Apple Stores compare to iPhone launch days?

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I'm thinking of buying my very first iPad when the next generation model is announced. For those with experience, how do the lines outside of Apple Stores compare to iPhone launch days?

I'd say its about 20% of the size if any line at all

Macalway

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2013
I just wish they would hurry up an announce it so I can go on to stage 2 of my obsession. :eek:

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
I just wish they would hurry up an announce it so I can go on to stage 2 of my obsession. :eek:
Seriously just want them to throw me a bone, more leaks of whatever the hell something LOL

As far as the in-store at least (I don't think) there won't be any genius clowns snapping pictures of you hate that crap. It should be a smaller crowd.

rakuaixian

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2013
just wish they would hurry up an announce it so I can go on to stage 2 of my obsession
16.gif

mrmarts

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2009
Melbourne Australia
They have had enough time, I am hoping that we will hear something soon. As it's only 2 weeks to go for the 4th gen iPads first anniversary.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.