Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onesounds

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2013
Hello, first post here.

Can anyone point me to a nice android alternative to the Numbers app?
The only reason why I cannot switch to any other tablets besides the iPad is because of the app. So far all I've seen on the play store are your basic spreadsheet programs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
Hello, first post here.

Can anyone point me to a nice android alternative to the Numbers app?
The only reason why I cannot switch to any other tablets besides the iPad is because of the app. So far all I've seen on the play store are your basic spreadsheet programs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Have you looked at Google Docs? What are you trying to do?

onesounds

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2013
Have you looked at Google Docs? What are you trying to do?

For my use google docs does not offer customizable spreadsheet like the numbers app. I just need to find a spreadsheet program that works like the numbers app

Stooby Mcdoobie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2012
For my use google docs does not offer customizable spreadsheet like the numbers app. I just need to find a spreadsheet program that works like the numbers app

Can you be a little more specific? What features are you looking for, etc?

onesounds

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2013
Can you be a little more specific? What features are you looking for, etc?

Floating charts and spreadsheet, ability to have multiple spreadsheets on one page, just the whole experience with the numbers app. If you have used the app you will definitely understand. The google and other offerings on android market only feature the standard spreadsheet that is static and uncustomizable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.