Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zellio

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 7, 2012
At the very least have the courtesy to rename it Half Life Forever, don't tell people stupid crap like 'HL3 was never confirmed'. I'm sure you ended the Half Life series on a big cliffhanger :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
When hell freezes over. And even when that happens, there will probably be an excuse as to why it is late.

Don't forget we need ep3 first. Hopefully with rumours about L4D3 and Source 2 it shouldn't be too many years away from hitting the Steam Store. Be nice to see that Valve can count to 3 someday.

Renzatic

Suspended
I'll bet everyone here 10 bucks (don't hold me to this) that Half-Life 3 will be the showcase game for Source 2, and it'll come standard with Steamboxes.

Valve won't make it exclusive to SteamOS/Linux. They're not dumb. But they will somehow rig it up as the carrot to draw people towards the platform. Just watch.

SingularityG

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
I'll bet everyone here 10 bucks (don't hold me to this) that Half-Life 3 will be the showcase game for Source 2, and it'll come standard with Steamboxes.

Valve won't make it exclusive to SteamOS/Linux. They're not dumb. But they will somehow rig it up as the carrot to draw people towards the platform. Just watch.

Very likely. I personally think Half Life 3 will actually be the Episode 3, just much larger in scope then the previous two episodes.

After the climax of Episode 2 I am really looking forward to what new gameplay mechanics is Valve cooking up!:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.