Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kshen1

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2013
I swore that the lovvitt clear case was the best case out there until I received my spigen today nearly 2 weeks later after I ordered it...I am amazed at the look silver 5S with a touch of gold

How did you get this color combination? I can't find it on Spigen's website.

scoop2mylue

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2010
Indiana

these would be so much better if there wasnt that one big hole cut out at the bottom and would have had 3 seperate cut outs cause the bottom tends to sag really bad over time

----------

Ah thanks. Are the buttons responsive?

yes they are very responsive no problems at all

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Ronin Titanium on my 5s

Element Case Ronin with G10/Titanium for my new 5s. Had to search for it, but for something that is in my hand for the next two years, I see it as worth the investment. Great case, paired with a Mime USA Feather Glass screen protector. Great case, much more comfortable to use as the Sector 5 I had before, and the G10 material looks great. Came with a custom leather pouch that fits the entire phone like a glove. All very cool...

Element-Case-Ronin-Titanium-G10-iPhone-5-case.jpg

Link to ElementCase Blog Post about it.

Last edited:

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Element Case Ronin with G10/Titanium for my new 5s. Had to search for it, but for something that is in my hand for the next two years, I see it as worth the investment. Great case, paired with a Mime USA Feather Glass screen protector. Great case, much more comfortable to use as the Sector 5 I had before, and the G10 material looks great. Came with a custom leather pouch that fits the entire phone like a glove. All very cool...

Link?

It's OK, found it :eek:

Last edited:

stcizzle

macrumors regular
May 20, 2011
NH, USA
I picked up this Vaja La Pelle for $50 + free shipping (US)

LOVE IT!!! Has hidden magnetic closure that works awesome. My favorite part about the case is that even though there is no speaker cutout, I can still hear perfectly through it on voice calls!?!?!?!? Here are some pics...

scoop2mylue

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2010
Indiana
shockingly surprised at how well the gray spigen ultra hybird case looks on my silver 5S and was even more surprised that it only cost $10 from amazon

this is now my everyday case replaced replaced the lovvitt clear case and the spigen linear crystal case

jerbeck24

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2011
shockingly surprised at how well the gray spigen ultra hybird case looks on my silver 5S and was even more surprised that it only cost $10 from amazon

this is now my everyday case replaced replaced the lovvitt clear case and the spigen linear crystal case

Pictures? I'm considering this case as well...

brokenbuyer

macrumors regular
May 7, 2011
Magpul all the way.
Matches my EDC and fits my style.

Durable, slim, grippy, affordable.

[This is coming from a person that hated cases]

scoop2mylue

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2010
Indiana
Not bad, but doesn't the clear plastic on the back get scratched up?

only had it for a day...but i usually take pretty good care of my phone even inside a case as my phone goes into my right pocket and nothing else...but i also own the lovvitt clearview case which is scratch resistant and isn't a bad pick up for about $15 on amazon

----------

Nice looking case

i think it fits the silver iphone very well

jerbeck24

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2011
only had it for a day...but i usually take pretty good care of my phone even inside a case as my phone goes into my right pocket and nothing else...but i also own the lovvitt clearview case which is scratch resistant and isn't a bad pick up for about $15 on amazon

----------

i think it fits the silver iphone very well

I might gamble on both of these cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.