Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rajador

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2010
Just one question, I want to do a clean install on a new SSHD, im downloading it through itunes, but dont know if i will get the install.dmg file to mount up a usb drive...any thoughts? :confused:

ricardo6xas@gma

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2007
Brazil
First GM...

And what about those stuck at the first GM? Wait and see if a 10.9.1 brings it to date? Will there be an update from GM1 to GM2?

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
Fast download here! Searched the app store for it. Got on it before apple starts promoting it in the store

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
Just one question, I want to do a clean install on a new SSHD, im downloading it through itunes, but dont know if i will get the install.dmg file to mount up a usb drive...any thoughts? :confused:

Clean install is 100% unnecessary

palmharbor

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2007
unanswered

The real question is: WILL YOUR PRINTER WORK ANYMORE AT ALL AFTER THIS UPDATE/UPGRADE...? If it won't and Samsung, Epson have NOT or will not created drivers...forget printing anything.

BryanLyle

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
Is there a way to only have to download this once and put it on a USB drive. I have 5 Macs here that would take 26gb of download time if I did them one by one.

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
Gah...midterm... Do I Study... or do I update... study... update... study...update...

WHY MUST APPLE BE SO CRUEL???

Both, you can still do stuff while it's downloading on the same machine. I'm downloading right now at about 3 MB/sec., which pretty much saturates my connection, so it doesn't seem the servers are being hit too hard just yet (or maybe Apple is just getting better at dealing with it).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.