Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dastinger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah absolutely, Speck have it sorted when it comes to design and thought. E.g. the bottom piece is lifted by the macbook pro's feet so the bottom case doesn't touch the aluminium casing except on the sides off course (which all other cases provide). But they have done the same thing for the top piece which have the rubber nubs which protect the case from scratching the macbook itself. Other companies that provide the cases do not have these little features which make the bigger difference.

I'm just keen to see what speck do to sort this issue out, I have had 2 replacement cases both have the same defect of bowing / warped plastic.
Oh ok, got it now. Do you think it was just bad luck on your side?

Chuck-Norris

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012

red321red321

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2013
outfit yours does a good review, but don't ever think about purchasing from them. An extremely arrogant company with horrible customer service.

Chuck-Norris

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Haha but it does seem like a good review and I'm tempted to get it for my rMBP but the price is....high!

Any users of this case?

its a much better crafted case then speck or incase. u spent 2 grand on a retina macbook, buy a nice case no? its sold by apple to so u have 14 days to return it if u dont like it

sarakn

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2013
outfit yours does a good review, but don't ever think about purchasing from them. An extremely arrogant company with horrible customer service.

I was considering the speck based on their reviews, too. Why do you find them arrogant?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.