Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Actually, I think the pronunciation is duh-ME.:D

Using my finely tuned interpretive skills, refined over 42 years of professional practice, I feel I can say with some assurance (remember, I speak as a professional!) that nobody here gives a crap about the Jonas Brothers.

I could be wrong...but my instincts seldom fail me!

:p

This is not fair....one should issue a health warning before......posting the sort of posts which make one's (well, this one) sides ache. With laughter. It hurts, you know. Aching ribs...This commingling of pleasure and pain.....is, as the Jesuits used to stress, part of life's rich and varied tapestry..........

thatgirl87

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2013
I like the Jonas Brothers, but I don't care that they broke up. However, if Hanson broke up, I'd be in a state of shock.

phrehdd

macrumors 601
Oct 25, 2008
These brothers have their fan base. Then again so did the Monkees who were also a "fabricated" band and turned out to have at least 3 of the 4 as pretty good musicians and could certainly sing. The same can be said of dozens of groups from the 50's 70's, 80's on up.

I am no fan of these brothers but they are not untalented but simply cater to a different audience than myself. What makes them a bit unique is the fact they are brothers as opposed to company selected members or a bunch of kids in a garage hoping to be successful and of course - unlike other groups, really can't replace any of them without denaturing the sell-ability.

Wish them well on their solo endeavors.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.