Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I want to queue indoors for the iPad Air tomorrow night.

Are there any Apple stores that will allow queuing inside shopping centres or car parks rather than outside as it's freezing cold!??

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.

Are there any Apple stores that will allow queuing inside shopping centres or car parks rather than outside as it's freezing cold!??

I doubt it. Shopping centres probably wouldn't allow it for health, safety and security reasons not to mention liability on their part.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010

I am guessing it would depend on where in the UK you would be looking to do this.

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
My local Apple store in Braehead (Glasgow) which is inside a shopping centre... they are allowing people to form a queue inside the mall (right outside the Apple store) from 12 midnight.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I don't mind driving lots of places. The inconvenience of a few hours driving is far less than trying to sleep in the freezing cold outside.

However Scotland is a bit too far away... anywhere in England?

I am sure I saw an iPhone launch thread with people queuing inside the mall car-park in the UK...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.