Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I think you're right. I may try the Speck StyleFolio. It has a 30 day guarantee, so I can just try it out. I really want port protectors though. I read somewhere that one of the most common things to go wrong on iOS devices are the ports not working due to dirt/grim build up.

I've owned every model of iPhone and every iPad except for the iPad 4 and I've never had that problem or heard of anyone else having it. As long as you look after your device and don't intensionally do anything to allow first and other stuff to get into them then you should have no problem.

bigdog5142

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
MI
I purchased the Moko Skim-Fit case from Amazon. I had this case for my iPad 3 and it's SOLID. I pre-ordered at $5 (incl S&H), and now it's $10 (incl S&H) but even at this price it's a steal. It's pretty much the Marware CEO Hybrid case...just MUCH cheaper. You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CK9DARO/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll be getting a Smart Cover and a carbon fiber skin (and an invisible shield HD for the screen) for most usage, but when I want a little more professional look or a bit more protection, the Moko will do a great job!

UPDATE: I received the Moko Slim-Fitncase today and it's exactly what I expected...SOLID. VERY pleased with the case!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.