Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IVRnJgr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2013
Could you suggest me a good full body protection, that also covers the side with the speakers? Also I would like it, if it is dry apply.

Thanks.

-IVRnJgr

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
Could you suggest me a good full body protection, that also covers the side with the speakers? Also I would like it, if it is dry apply.

Thanks.

-IVRnJgr

Are you talking about some sort of clear film? If so, Spigen & PowerSupport sell back and front protectors but they don't have one that wraps around the band. The only one that I've used before was from sticker boy. The film can be applied wet or dry.

http://www.sticker boy.net [no space, MR censors this for some reason] and use the coupon code CABLE to get 5% off.

IVRnJgr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2013
Are you talking about some sort of clear film? If so, Spigen & PowerSupport sell back and front protectors but they don't have one that wraps around the band. The only one that I've used before was from sticker boy. The film can be applied wet or dry.

http://www.sticker boy.net [no space, MR censors this for some reason] and use the coupon code CABLE to get 5% off.

Thanks for that, but we don't have that brand here in the Philippines. :/

revenent

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2008
You could try Spigen. It has full body protector for front, back and sides. I have used it before on my iPad and it is great. Does not turn yellow over time.

I used to use Wrapsol but sadly they are no longer doing full body shield it seems....

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
Wrapsol doesn't exist anymore, Otterbox bought them, and now sell their products under their own name. I've seen fully body wraps by Otterbox in stores.

Luckyskins sells transparent side wraps that are clear and dry apply though.

However, I heavily recommend Best Skins Ever

revenent

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2008
If you do not mind the body shield being not transparent, you can opt for an iCarbons. I am using those in the two tones and they are great. Yes they are dry installed only.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.