Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedburnIV

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this topic, but I figured since it was happening the most on my 32gb iPhone 5S I would ask. I was wondering if others are having issues with their music app, specifically when deleting a song from their collection. When I browse through the songs and swipe to delete, the app closes. I set up the phone as new, and added my music manually with iTunes. Anyone else have this issue? Any fix? iPhone 5S is by far the buggiest phone I've had. Constant reboots, bad battery, might swap it out but don't want to risk getting a phone with even more problems.

melpote

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2010
GA
Yes!

I am so disappointed with the music app. It is constantly crashing when I add or delete songs. And I hate the way the screen seems to constantly tick and move. I am not sure if this is a 5s problem or not. I also have problems downloading songs. I have to press the download button until the phone decides to download it. I am so frustrated. I hope they fix it. Otherwise, I am completely happy with the 5s. :D

Frankied22

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2010
You're not alone. I've had my phone crash and reboot about 5 times in the last two days when I was using the music app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.