Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Obi Wan Kenobi

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2011
London, UK
Two snakes are out together. One says "Thid. Are we poithonous?"
"Why do you ask?
"Becauthe I've jutht bitten my tongue".

Last edited:

Giuly

macrumors 68040
American version:
vUUTYJz.png

European version:
dFvyBDf.png

Nike calls this "Cheetah". Looks more like Chernenko to me.

Last edited:

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. Suddenly the horse falls into a mud hole and starts sinking. He tells the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farmer, but the farmer can't be found.

So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend and drives forward saving the horse from sinking.

A few days later, the chicken and horse are playing in the meadow again, and the chicken falls into a mud hole. The chicken tells the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse says: "I think I can get you out."

So he stretches over the width of the hole and says: "Grab hold of my 'thing' and pull yourself up."

The chicken does this and is pulled to safety. Moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.

:D :p

gibbz

macrumors 68030
May 31, 2007
Norman, OK
Walking past the cemetery gates, the old man told his grandson, "That place is extremely popular - everyone is dying to get in."

eina26

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2014
Joke time :)

Naked Wife

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,…

“Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbor,” she replies. “Great!” the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”
:eek:

Reactions: TheDoubler55

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Naked Wife

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,…

“Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbor,” she replies. “Great!” the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”
:eek:
Ok that was funny. But I suck at jokes... 2 iPhones walk in to a bar... I forget the rest.

RawBert

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2010
North Hollywood, CA
*Wow! Just noticed this thread has over a million views.*

What's the difference between a cat and a compound sentence?
One has claws at the end of its paws, one has pause at the end of its clause.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.