Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flake

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Does anyone have any particularly positive experiences with any brands? Also, are the size and cutouts exactly the same across the non-retina/retina models?

PatrickNSF

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2011
I'm using the PowerSupport antiglare on my rMini. Have used it on the previous mini as well as the iPad 3, iPhone 4 and 5S. You sacrifice a little bit of clarity but I get used to it fairly quickly. The advantage for me apart from screen protection (which I find less of a issue with an iPad than an iPhone) is that it makes it easier to read and use outside and under certain indoors lighting.

Flake

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
I'm using the PowerSupport antiglare on my rMini. Have used it on the previous mini as well as the iPad 3, iPhone 4 and 5S. You sacrifice a little bit of clarity but I get used to it fairly quickly. The advantage for me apart from screen protection (which I find less of a issue with an iPad than an iPhone) is that it makes it easier to read and use outside and under certain indoors lighting.

Any film that fits on the first iPad mini will fit on the retina display model as well, right?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Best anti-glare (matte) screen protector for iPad mini?

Does anyone have any particularly positive experiences with any brands? Also, are the size and cutouts exactly the same across the non-retina/retina models?

Tech Armor! Cheap and a great screen protector. I have them for all my devices and they have a lifetime replacement warranty.
Tech Armor Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty for Apple iPad Mini Tablet [3-Pack]
http://amzn.com/B008THTWIW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.