Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrdeluxe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2006
Which color for the leather smart case do you think goes better with a black (space grey) iPad mini? I have never seen these cases in person (they're only available via the online apple store in my country), and I can't decide on the color. :confused:

nehope

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2012
I have the brown one for my white rMini and my brother bought the black for his black rMini. Personally, I would not like the brown/black combo.

kalt

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2011
I love brown/tan leather, but this has too much orange in it for my tastes. If you have a white white/silver device the best color by far is beige.

If you have black, you can't go wrong with black but the red also looks good.

Anijake

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Bought the black for my black mini but went back a few minutes later and switched for brown. More classy looking. Very happy.

meistervu

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2008
If you like the aged leather look, go with brown. When new, the brown looks a bit pale and unnatural, but it should age darker nicely. I had a brown back cover for my old phone and it looked better with use, not what you can say about most things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.