Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Guppy51

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
I am searching for an app that shows simple stock price and whenever hits a (low, high) target it would send me a notification. Nothing fancy just something basic, can't seem to find anything mac friendly. I can use my brokerage Etrade account, but seems a bit complex/non user friendly and email notification sometimes come with a day delay.

Please let me know if there are some useful financial stock apps out there, thanks. :eek:

Chimp Studios

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2011
Midwest
I am the developer behind Stock + Pro, a native mac application that is on the Mac App Store. It offers stock alerts in the form of a notification and/or chime. You can set it to trigger based off price trading above or below a certain value, daily change or percentage change passing a set value during the trading day.

The free version does not have alerts but is a pretty solid app on its own.

v2.0 is wrapping up final beta testing and will be available before the end of the year. You can see a sneak peak over on our Imgur album.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.