Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inscrewtable

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 9, 2010
Is this the thin end of the wedge. I'm talking about safari adblock, which hasn't been working too well anyway. It need a second reload to work correctly.

However I have just discovered that it does not work on PayPal at all, there is not even an adblock option in the usual control click menu.

Is this the beginning of sites blocking ad blockers?

DannyDrama

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2009
YouTube has had ads for the last few days for me too. I forgot how horrible the internet is without Adblock. No I do NOT want vagiclean!

Sick of ads and people wanting my money.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
YouTube has had ads for the last few days for me too. I forgot how horrible the internet is without Adblock. No I do NOT want vagiclean!

Sick of ads and people wanting my money.

Well...perhaps this is not the best place to mention it...but you might want to reconsider that decision!:eek:

;)

DannyDrama

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2009
Well...perhaps this is not the best place to mention it...but you might want to reconsider that decision!:eek:

;)

Haha. They all go on about targeted ads but wtf were they showing a dude that for?

I don't mind ads, I've discovered loads of things through them. But don't claim it's only advertising things I want because it doesn't work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.