Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jnshey

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2010
Hong Kong
Hi. This is a post that I have originally put in the Mac & PC Games section of MacRumors. But I find it more appropriate if I put the post here in the iPhone apps forum.

I started learning iOS programming about three months ago, after I graduated from university. (The last time I wrote a program I still had to write "uses wincrt":)) And my app is now on the app store. I want to give promo codes so that I can get some reviews/comments back.

My app, Let's Memorize is one that teaches memory techniques. It teaches you how to memorize a deck of cards, among other things such as large numbers. It also has a game for you to see how many cards you can memorize.

Here are some updated screenshots of the app:
screenshot0.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png
screenshot4.png

Below are 10 promo codes. It would be nice if you can try my app, and give me some comments/reviews back if you have time. Thanks.

I have just updated the app with multiplayer real-time match. Hope Apple can approve it more quickly this time:)

YPWH67THF64P
ALYM9PX67WEY
97HKT33RKAL9
RX3LXLYAMMMY
YEPYYERREW3K
KHFK6F67WJJT
X4KA3JHK4MPN
9AMMHRWXRKWL
TPAFLNXM37JF
LAFE9K97TPKL

Best wishes,
Jonas

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.