Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
T

TheBMill

Original poster
Hi All,
I was hoping to find a program that would have a mac and iphone counterpart. Delicious looks great, but it doesn't seem like they have an iphone app.

Was hoping to use my phone to take photos of UPCS, which would then find the info on whatever book, DVD, bluray I have and catalog it.

Even better would be the ability to sort them, or export to .csv. As someone who often sells books and movies on Amazon and Half.com, and someone who loans his books and movies out, it'd be great to have something to keep track.

Thanks!

T

TheBMill

Original poster
You can take photos of your books, dvds, & blurays UPC codes and have them convert to information about each product and have them sort in itunes? Where is that feature?

abeworld

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2011
Try Bento

There are specific movie OR book cataloging apps that I know of - Sort it, iCollect movies.

calbear98

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2013
San Francisco
I'm planning to build a mobile app for this, to catalog books, music, and movies.

Would a bar code scanner work for you?

Hi All,
I was hoping to find a program that would have a mac and iphone counterpart. Delicious looks great, but it doesn't seem like they have an iphone app.

Was hoping to use my phone to take photos of UPCS, which would then find the info on whatever book, DVD, bluray I have and catalog it.

Even better would be the ability to sort them, or export to .csv. As someone who often sells books and movies on Amazon and Half.com, and someone who loans his books and movies out, it'd be great to have something to keep track.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.