Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ngaham

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
When using my late 2013 15" rMBP on my lap, I get a noise that I can only describe as a creek coming from the bottom left near the trackpad. When I check the bottom of it I can feel a small space between the bottom of the case and the motherboard. Any one else experience this?

Last edited:

albertdros

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2012
When using my late 2013 15" rMBP on my lap, I get a noise that I can only describe as a creek coming from the bottom left near the trackpad. When I check the bottom of it I can feel a small space between the bottom of the case and the motherboard. Any one else experience this?

welcome to the world of problems of the mbp! I guess you didn't take the time to search the forums? There is lots of topics about this, you're not the only one!

ngaham

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
welcome to the world of problems of the mbp! I guess you didn't take the time to search the forums? There is lots of topics about this, you're not the only one!

I did search, but didn't see anything. Perhaps my search skills are sub-par. Apologies.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.