Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

quamsi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2013
Hi All. I'm gearing up to purchase a 32gb lte rmini this next pay check (in about 3 weeks). Where would I go to get this? I want to get tmobile's free 200 mb plan. Would it be best to get a tmobile rmini? I'd rather not order online. Would an Apple store carry that particular model? thanks!

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
See other threads for more detail, a quick search will find them.

In a nutshell though:

Any LTE rMini will work with the TMO 200MB plan. Get a free SIM via the threads here showing links to how to order or ask for a SIM at an Apple store (they gave me an AT&T SIM free yesterday)

I'd buy a Verizon model for the greatest flexibility in plan choices between Verizon / AT&T / T-Mobile.

Where to buy? I'd go with Apple unless you have a good reason to go elsewhere. See seaturtle.org for availability grid.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yes, if an Apple store is close by, that's your best bet. You can order online for in store pickup that same day, and it will tell you whether it's in stock or not. They are getting very hard to find.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.