Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

animalx

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2013
The Nexus 5 has poor battery life, none of the useful notification features (Active Notifications is where every phone needs to go to), equally poor camera. As a whole, it's not nearly as good as the Moto X. It's just faster and bigger.
In other words, you are just regurgitating something you read on the internet, and don't actually have actual experience with the phone...

As you can see in my screenshots, the battery life is just fine. As for the camera, this low light photo I attached looks just fine to me... To call the camera "poor" is quite a reach.

poor battery? I average 18 hours on battery and 4.5 hours screen on time. I call that far from poor.
Agreed. I get about the same amount, or better. I don't even think about my battery. I just use the phone however I choose to, and the battery lasts.

Attachments

• spiderman.JPG
    spiderman.JPG
    615.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Battery life 3hrs talk 3hr screen.jpg
    Battery life 3hrs talk 3hr screen.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Battery life 3hrs talk 3hr screen talk time.jpg
    Battery life 3hrs talk 3hr screen talk time.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Battery life 3hrs talk 3hr screen screen time.jpg
    Battery life 3hrs talk 3hr screen screen time.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 83

animalx

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2013
And your usage for hangouts is definitely not where it should be going towards.

4.5 hours of on screen time is awful. Have you ever used an iPhone that can get 8-10?
This is just pure nonsense. There is no such thing as an iPhone that gets 10 hours of screen time (real world). You are REALLY REALLY REALLY reaching with that one.. That's just plain absurd. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.