Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gotluck

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
East Central Florida
So, everything I've read says flash is not working on any browsers except those that handle the processing on third party servers.

Anyone heard anything different?

I am not so excited about the impending release of 4.4 to the GS4 GE if this can't be fixed :eek:

I would hope someone is working on it, ...something about how chromium is used systemwide for browsers and not the old aosp webview. Don't get me wrong, I use chrome beta most of the time, but don't take the ability to use flash away completely, bah.

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
So, everything I've read says flash is not working on any browsers except those that handle the processing on third party servers.

Anyone heard anything different?

I am not so excited about the impending release of 4.4 to the GS4 GE if this can't be fixed :eek:

I would hope someone is working on it, ...something about how chromium is used systemwide for browsers and not the old aosp webview. Don't get me wrong, I use chrome beta most of the time, but don't take the ability to use flash away completely, bah.

I thought it was working, then again I have no clue which sites even use flash anymore.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Doesn't work on any browser that worked with flash before on my N7. I'm pretty sure a new flash release or hack to unbreak current flash will be avaliable soon enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.