Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jad Morffier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 3, 2009
I've looked and looked, googled and googled, and nowhere can I find how to move the 'Tap to Tweet' or 'Tap to Post' options in Notification Center to the top of the list instead of down to the bottom. Any ideas?

holliepollie

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2012
UK
Sorry to drag up a bit of an old thread - just got the iphone 5 and my facebook tap to post isn't there. My twitter one is, share centre is turned on, ive dragged them all over up and down to try and get it on there and nothing seems to work! Ive rebooted too and still no luck. Any ideas?!

Thanks! :)

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Sorry to drag up a bit of an old thread - just got the iphone 5 and my facebook tap to post isn't there. My twitter one is, share centre is turned on, ive dragged them all over up and down to try and get it on there and nothing seems to work! Ive rebooted too and still no luck. Any ideas?!

Thanks! :)

You need to log into Facebook under settings in order for it to appear.

Hpaller

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
I noticed that my tap to post and tweet option in notification tab is no longer there, I have turned on my notification and i even deleted my accounts hoping that it will show up again. I tried turning off weather and turning it back on and its showing there but not my twitter and facebook

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.