Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sine-nomine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Finer stores everywhere.
So once again, iTunes has informed me that Match has encountered a problem and that I should sign out and sign back into the store. I did, and then tried to turn Match back on only to be asked (yet again) to add my MacBook. This time, there's a new twist in the plot: iTunes tells me my computer is already associated with an Apple ID and won't let me add it to Match!

Any suggestions as to how I can get my MacBook added back into my iTunes Match for the 300th time?

irnchriz

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2005
Scotland
So once again, iTunes has informed me that Match has encountered a problem and that I should sign out and sign back into the store. I did, and then tried to turn Match back on only to be asked (yet again) to add my MacBook. This time, there's a new twist in the plot: iTunes tells me my computer is already associated with an Apple ID and won't let me add it to Match!

Any suggestions as to how I can get my MacBook added back into my iTunes Match for the 300th time?

Go to the iTunes Store, go to manage your devices (the list of your 10 devices) find your MacBook and remove it.

Now quit iTunes, reload it sign into iTunes then turn on iTunes Match.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.