Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Steelseries

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2013
SPOILER ALERT

I'm on Mavericks, bought the game on steam this autumn sale.
Walking Dead game incorrectly processes my choices like when I chose to save Carley instead of Doug in episode 1 then on episode 2 when I continue my game, Doug is the one who survived. Also Kenny thinks I tried to forsake his son, but really I defended him. But the one between saving shawn or duck is correctly processed.

Anyone who knows a fix? I continued to complete episode 2 in spite of the errors. Never tried to start a new game.

SingularityG

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
SPOILER ALERT

I'm on Mavericks, bought the game on steam this autumn sale.
Walking Dead game incorrectly processes my choices like when I chose to save Carley instead of Doug in episode 1 then on episode 2 when I continue my game, Doug is the one who survived. Also Kenny thinks I tried to forsake his son, but really I defended him. But the one between saving shawn or duck is correctly processed.

Anyone who knows a fix? I continued to complete episode 2 in spite of the errors. Never tried to start a new game.

I've finished the game, but never encountered an issue like you describe.

It seems like a problem with your save file. I recommend creating a new profile and starting a new game to see if the issue re-appears.:(

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
Same here, I've played ep1 twice, with different choices, and it worked properly both times.

Messineo

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2009
I just finished the game and it worked for me, but I found that I had to select my choices using the number keys - trying to use the mouse gave spotty results.

Steelseries

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2013
I deleted all my saved games then started another one, the error is still there. Maybe I have to reinstall the game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.