Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Apple Store in Eindhoven, please! The heart of technology and innovation. The city of Philips. There's already a very attractive location for Apple to settle there. It's called the 'Blob'. Look at this! Perfect place for an Apple Store, if you'd ask me. :rolleyes:

Building on the left, next to Philips.

Erm, no, Den Bosch would be a far better choice than Eindhoven.
Much better centre than Eindhoven, lots of old buildings, better atmosphere.

There's already a Mediamarkt just around the corner.

RSchot

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2010
Netherlands
Just 3km from my home

And conveniently a bank half way. To raise my mortgage. :rolleyes:

----------

Find it weird that they open a shop in Haarlem and not Utrecht, Utrecht is much more a student city and at the centre of the country.

Because Haarlem is closer to where the purchasing power is :p

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Uhm... add two hours and your there...
Yes.. for some people its a 2,5 hour drive to Amsterdam.
Holland is not a circle with its capital (Amsterdam) in the center... :p
But luckily there are some APR's here and there, but Apple Store service and stocking is a lot better!

Only 2.5 hours? I'd love to have a store that close... I'm geographically in the middle of triangular population conglomeration of about 3 million people in just over 7,000 sq km, and to get to the nearest Apple store takes me 5 hours driving... minimum. Though, I could take the float plane and be there in less than an hour...

So don't complain about 2.5 hours and expect sympathy from here.... Though... it is a nice day to day today... I wonder if they have any seat sales on?

MvdM

Suspended
Apr 27, 2005
Erm, no, Den Bosch would be a far better choice than Eindhoven.
Much better centre than Eindhoven, lots of old buildings, better atmosphere.

There's already a Mediamarkt just around the corner.

In The Hague there's also a MediaMarkt just around the corner. There is even an Apple Premium Reseller in the same 'mall' 50m away from this new store!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.