Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bradkb

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Getting frustrated, ordered it as soon as my network in the UK, and I get a text every 4 days... we have not forgot your order, now 7 days past my birthday.

Rang EE today - "please expect to wait 30 days, although it could be longer"

Please Apple, release the bloody stock, I have waited for this since you released the first mini, patiently struggling with my 3 year old 1st gen Honeycomb tablet.

Please please please please please at least give me it before Christmas.

I was very much Android and Blackberry - full time geek, but over time switched to iPhone 5 on day of release, and have been bitten since.

PPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Getting frustrated, ordered it as soon as my network in the UK, and I get a text every 4 days... we have not forgot your order, now 7 days past my birthday.

Please Apple, release the bloody stock, I have waited for this since you released the first mini, patiently struggling with my 3 year old 1st gen Honeycomb tablet.

I was very much Android and Blackberry - full time geek, but over time switched to iPhone 5 on day of release, and have been bitten since.

I'm sure the above will do the trick!;)

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007

tumblr_mepjc34QFO1qh7gfao1_r1_500.gif

KhunJay

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2013

Be careful what you ask for....jusy hope that they give you one with no issues that will drive you crazy...if it's a few days but its perfect that's worth it I would say.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
It seems that Apple stores have much more stock than carriers. If you really want it before Christmas, my suggestion is to order it from Apple through the online reservation system.

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

If you ordered it via your carrier I'm guessing Apple isn't the issue. They are. Probably under ordered and are now waiting for more and might have had a large wait list

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.