Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Patrick J

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
Oporto, Portugal
I'm just excited seeing that Forstall's (presumably) 12 month silence clause might be breaking, and it'll be interesting to see what his next steps are.

Hopefully start his own company which is later acquired by Apple. Like Steve.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
I would buy any software Forstall makes for iOS.

iOS7 looks good on paper but usability suffered immensely.
You will whine like everyone else how it uses skeumorphism and doesn't conform to flat iOS7.

Patrick J

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
Oporto, Portugal
You will whine like everyone else how it uses skeumorphism and doesn't conform to flat iOS7.

I hate iOS7. Some interesting ideas, but shamefully badly executed UX.

I'd jump ship to a Forstall version of iOS in an instant. As that's obviously not happening, it'd be great to use apps that amount to more than text on a white background.

juanm

macrumors 68000
May 1, 2006
Fury 161
I hate iOS7. Some interesting ideas, but shamefully badly executed UX.

I'd jump ship to a Forstall version of iOS in an instant. As that's obviously not happening, it'd be great to use apps that amount to more than text on a white background.

Come on Scotty, no need to hide behind an alias to vent your anger, just let it go. ;)

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
The icon wouldn't fit on the home screen. It also wouldn't support any of the iOS 7 features, making it very old-fashioned and limited, just like iOS 6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.