Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iiPwn

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
Hey, I have some things I want to share and hear what you all think.

I started Jailbreaking when I first got my iPhone 3G. Since then, everything have been quite smooth if you ask me, if we're talking about the view of the Jailbreak community.

I have always heard and been told from every part that this is nothing about money.
What we all saw today might have shown something else?
I won't blame Evad3rs for anything, because money have been in the picture and for the right amount off money - everything is for sale (?).
Before this, it was all in the form of donations (?). And money might have been and is a motovation for all their work and efforts.

This sure have both pros and cons.
If you now view on how it all turned out,
a jailbreak release before a 7.1 grand release (I don't understand this part just yet), a collaboration with a Chinese alternative app store (?), tons for piracy, devs being mad and what not?
User data being sent and what more?
(I am not sure if this is all true, I read a lot on Twitter today… so there's no saying that all I stated here is true, beacuse I don't know.)

This is some parts that I've thought about and I really whould like some more inputs so that we all can "sort" this out and build ourselves a picture of what's really going on.

So please, share your thoughts and I hope that some of you don't find this thread all unnecessary.

- iiPwn

jian

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
San Francisco
after a few bad attempts...I've jailbroke my iPhone 5s

So I jailbroke my iPhone 5s finally, but now what? what's there that I should download? back then I used bitesms and ....I forgot what it was called but the app that when I swipe the top bar, a menu drops down with controls of different things...but we have it in iOS 7 now. New theme? not a big fan. though a few of them do look very nice, they slow down the phone and also makes the phone unstable.

what did you install on your jailbroken iOS 7?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.