Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monkeybear0145

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2013
Holiday? I'm pretty sure those songs are specifically for CHRISTMAS.

I generally think of Christmas when someone says "the Holidays", but that may just be me. You can't please everyone when it comes to celebrations like Holidays.

----------

Yes. Truly, there is no more traditional, clearly Christmas song than "Duck the Halls." (That is, by the way, not a typo.)

Of course, that's irrelevant. "Holiday" includes "Christmas."

EDIT: I do not want to make any off-topic replies to future posts, so I'll just edit this one to say that it is quite clear what "holidays" means when said in the November-December timeframe, at least in the United States. That is simply how the word is used, and you should deal with it. (If you insist that this iTunes playlist could be a Flag Day playlist, you are obviously simply being an uncooperative communicator.)

If this was reddit, you'd have an upvote, my friend.

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
And yet, even though its called a 'Playlist,' the songs are all over my iPhone without any organization whatsoever. Why do I need to hunt the songs down myself?

luckylou

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2003
I don't see the playlist offer on the iPhone app either and it's not yet 12/31. Any clues on how to find it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.