Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2009
When I have the little bubble in the status bar showing how many unread text i have normally i can touch it and bitesms quick reply comes up, but with lock info installed it drops down my notification center, very annoying!! How do i fix this?

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2009
My first hunch is you should check your Activator settings.

I reset all settings in activator and still does it. Deleted lockinfo and it works perfect. Install lockinfo, broken. With no other changes.

Prey

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2010
vancouver.bc.ca
Wirelessly posted

if you have one sender it will go to quick reply.
if you have multiple senders it will open notification center because it doesn't know who you want to reply to.

JBryan84

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Solved

I also have this issue. I just switched to lockinfo from intelliscreenx and did not have this problem before. Touching the BiteSms statusbar bubble now opens notification center instead of the quick reply, and yes that is when I only have 1 message. This is a big feature I'll miss, I'll email the dev of lockinfo and maybe he can fix it. I shouldn't have to disable all my statusbar activators just to get this to work, but doing that doesn't solve the issue either.

Edit: I believe I found the reason for this happening. If you change the setting in Lockinfo where the notification center pulldown is replaced by Infoshade, then when you tap the Bitesms bubble it will open notfication center ( or Infoshade in this case). If you change that setting back to using either the lockinfo customized notification center or standard notification center then tapping the Bitesms bubble with open the quick reply the way it should. Hopefully this helps some other people out.

Last edited:

b0nes

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2014
no way!! i have the same problem but i dont have lockinfo...that means a different jailbreak addon i have is causing this? anyone know an easy way to figure this out?

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
no way!! i have the same problem but i dont have lockinfo...that means a different jailbreak addon i have is causing this? anyone know an easy way to figure this out?

If you noticed when this problem started, start with tweaks you installed just prior and remove/deactivate them one by one until you find the culprit. Otherwise, start with tweaks that have anything to do with the Notification Center and work your way through.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.