Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Does it not install the app/icon and just enable it when you try it on iOS 7.1 (betas)?

Syndicate0017

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2013
I'm kinda confused by your question. But I'm on 7.1 and it installs the app icon and from there you can enable and disable it.(using 5s)

Ditto. F.lux is one of the few functional tweaks for my 5S on 7.1 b2. I definitely have an app icon.

occollegeboi420

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2013
The latest version of f.lux screwed up the color and text on my phone. I'm on 6.1.2. I've emailed the dev about this. He says Dimmer might cause problems with it BUT....I've always had dimmer and I've NEVER experienced any problems whatsoever until I upgraded to the latest version of f.lux. I should have never updated it. I NEVER update anything, but then I updated this and it screwed up my phone. Should have just never updated. I had to uninstall f.lux. Then I had to search the internet for a deb file from a previous version of f.lux. What a pain in the a&$.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.