Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elfy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 26, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Jailbroke my phone today and installed a few tweaks. I noticed tonight when I was trying to airplay some music from my phone to my Apple TV that it wouldn't play the audio. Tried a couple of videos and the video is fine, just no audio. Strangely though, if you mirror the phone to the Apple TV, then i get the audio. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this with any of these tweaks before I remove them one by one to find the culprit.

Activator
biteSMS
CCSettings
f.lux
iFile
KillBackground7
MobileTerminal
OpenSSH

JOSE891

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2012
Las Vegas
Jailbroke my phone today and installed a few tweaks. I noticed tonight when I was trying to airplay some music from my phone to my Apple TV that it wouldn't play the audio. Tried a couple of videos and the video is fine, just no audio. Strangely though, if you mirror the phone to the Apple TV, then i get the audio. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this with any of these tweaks before I remove them one by one to find the culprit.

Activator
biteSMS
CCSettings
f.lux
iFile
KillBackground7
MobileTerminal
OpenSSH
As long as those apps are iOS 7 compatible I don't see why the should be causing any problems

elfy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 26, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
My mistake. Something was going on with Apple TV itself. Tried to watch a show from my iTunes library tonight and again, no audio. A restart of Apple TV fixed it. Just coincidence I suppose that it happened the day I jailbreak my phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.