Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

archimonster

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2013
For the last 20 years, I've pronounced this company's name as 'Lacey'. And from this video, I find out it's pronounced 'Le See'. Mind blown. It's the small things.

I know. My mind was blown as well. Can't wait to go show my friends my correct french pronunciation :)

SBlue1

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2008
I would buy this just to be able to watch my movies or listen to my music all on my Apple TV without the need to boot my MacBook and fire up iTunes! Wow! This is what I was waiting for! I always wanted Apple TV to be able to use my huge content library sitting on an external Drive hooked up to my router. This is it! :eek:

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
This is to the DVD Player equipped auto what the VCR equipped auto was to the radio equipped world.

This is the solution I've been trying to cobble together in my mind for our mobile entertainment. My kids have iPods or iPads and plenty of digital media, but not nearly all of it fits on their devices and I'm not paying the iTax (nor would I prefer for them to do the same) for the larger capacity devices.

I'd dump it all on a portable HD, but need Wifi in the car...how do you boot THAT up every time you turn the car back on... then there's all the learning how to stream junk...blah...blah...blah.

If this is as functional as an iOS device, it's a sure sell for me. If it's the lame brick that I'm reading about here in the forum...pass. I'll wait for apple to take over the Auto OS next.

The Corsair voyager Air is a similar product to this that might suit your needs, not sure on pricing though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.