Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NickyJames84

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2013
Scotland
Hi,
My MBP acting up more than ever.
Using logic pro 9 I get these alerts -
I have an Audio box usb interface which has worked fine til now.
One thing i do have is a funny power adapter that doesn't show that its charging.
It also makes a constant crackling through headphones or speakers.
Please help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 13.46.08.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 13.46.08.png
    403.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 08.01.14.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 08.01.14.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 122

everfangomanga

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2008
Osaka, Japan
I have no idea about those error messages, so can only give you general trouble shooting advice. Have you gone to system settings and set the input/output audio device? Sometimes I have to do it directly in Logic (I'm using X, don't know if it's the same for your version). To select/reset the audio i/o device in Logic, I go to logic pro>preferences>audio and choose from a drop down menu. In LPX, you can also choose to enable core audio with a checkbox. Sometimes unchecking, then checking this box again solves any issues.

Your problem seems a bit more specific than this and I don't think this will fix your problem, but it's worth a shot if you haven't tried already :) Good luck!

EDIT: I was also just having some issues with the audio on my rMBP after using HDMI and an audio interface and even after doing all the steps I mentioned above, I still had to reset the computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.