Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dajanksta

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2011
Also I cannot save in game? I followed the instructions to save. Playing pokemon diamond. whenever I try to press the start button it wont do anything.

Andreas123

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2011
Heartgold rom image crash

Hello Isair

I use your fast and nice emu, i used to play platinum on it, and it works just brilliantly, much better than DeSmume and all..
Now i'm trying Heartgold, and after i learned about the black screen and the anti-piracy thing Nintendo has issued, i inserted the AR codes into the cheats and i got past the black screen, then it kept freezing so i downloaded a pre-patched rom with a freeze fix, and the game is now playable... but..
It randomly crashes with the message "Rom-Image has Crashed". and my newest save file is gone! Is there a way to fix constant crashes, because they just keep coming and it makes playing on a emu much harder.. if it can't be helped i just have to buy a real ds but i want to know if there's a way to remove or at least reduce the crashes..

Thanks in advance

13SSStars

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2012
England
I have a bit of a problem with this (and tons of other) emulator, whenever i try to open it, it says that i can't open it because it's 'not supported on this architecture' and i have no idea what it means, let alone what i'm supposed to do about @.@

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
United States
I have a bit of a problem with this (and tons of other) emulator, whenever i try to open it, it says that i can't open it because it's 'not supported on this architecture' and i have no idea what it means, let alone what i'm supposed to do about @.@

I think it runs on Intel only. So you probably have PowerPC. :(

BobbyMane

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2012
With Pokemon Black and White I keep getting a screen that says "the save data could not be accessed" when I try to load up the ROM.

The ROMs work with Desmume, but not with NoCrashGBA on my Mac.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

gopackgo555

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2012
i'm playing heart gold on no$gba and the game crashes whenever i try to load after the 4th gym. I have seen many people ask this but nobody had an answer so i decided to switch to resume. The main problem is that i can't find the battery and slot folder, they aren't there? I have re-downloaded no$gba multiple times but i never get a battery and slot folder. What is wrong?

matvign

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2012
hey guys
no$zoomer actually works with wine now:)
showing: final fantasy 4 + phantasy star zero

Attachments

• img02.png
    img02.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 343
  • img01.jpg
    img01.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 316

SuddenFuture

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2012
hey guys
no$zoomer actually works with wine now:)
showing: final fantasy 4 + phantasy star zero

How did you get No$zoomer? Did you bottle it yourself or download a pre-bottled version? I need No$Zoomer to fix some issues (microphone wave in failure) that I am having.

matvign

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2012
im using a pre-bottled version of wine (1.2.3) from winebottler (kronenberg)
no$zoomer is v2.3.0.2

Esragoria

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2012
Codes Help

Hey all, Just a quick question about using codes with this port. I think I've gotten them to work in the past, but I'm having some issues now. When I enter codes in the cheats menu, there's a question mark where the blank box or check should be and double clicking does nothing. I'm entering codes for pokemon emerald and using the latest version of the port.

Thanks

Esragoria

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2012
Codes Help

Also, while I'm at it, does anyone know how to get multiple roms to run simultaneously?

narbwaffles

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2012
Screen Size

I love this emulator and it works great. The only thing I want is to be able to make the screens bigger.

WindWakyr

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2012
functions

I'm not completely experienced with computers so I'm sorry if this is noobish.

I'm downloaded Pokemon SS and is it possible to make the game screen larger? The zoom only made the box larger and not the gaming screen. My eye sight isn't the best, and making it a little bigger would it less difficult to see what the characters are saying.

Nambolz

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
So I tried looking this up and can't find anything out there to help me... I'm a complete dumby and don't even really know how to use wineskin to work with nocashgba... it was working at first but now when I try to open it it doesn't come up and won't let me choose a rom.. it says it's active but no window for is coming up for it... so i tried reinstalling it and nothing changed so thought i should try to use wineskin and literally cannot figure out how to use it. if anyone can help me out it would be very appreciated!

jacko2020

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
Pokemon soul silver

Hi I've been using this emulator with SS and its been working fine but now halfway through the game whenever I go to save it says the rom-image has crashed, how can I stop this?

SliccCiity

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2013
Pokemon soul silver

Im trying to play pokemon soul silver on this emulator and after i choose what i want my name to be and the character turns small it just blacks out i hear sound but nothing else is it the rom im using...or are all roms the same??? i tried with heartgold and it did the same blacks out after the guy turns little

jyz169

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2014
not open in OS 10.9

download build 11, unzip, and drag the file to appilications. By clicking the file, the logo show up at the dock but nothing comes out.
When I try to open rom files using no$gba, I get the note saying the software cannot be open.
Anyway to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Saxa

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2014
Hey man, thanks for this! I remember downloading it a while back and it working great, but now with a new computer I'm trying to download it again but I'm getting a 404 on the file on GitHub. Mind re-uploading it?

Isair

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
San Francisco, California
Hey man, thanks for this! I remember downloading it a while back and it working great, but now with a new computer I'm trying to download it again but I'm getting a 404 on the file on GitHub. Mind re-uploading it?

I updated the link in my first post; thanks for the heads up. I made the mistake of trying to remake my website while being extremely busy with other tasks, so things are a little bit messy right now. I apologize for any inconvenience.

connor.old

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2014
I am having a problem with the rom website. I am on coolrom and trying to download heart gold. When I hit the download now button, a popup comes up and says "
Click to play the video below and your download button will appear
(You need to enable Javascript to view the video ad)"

The download button never appears....
Any advice?

Thanks

Jones27412

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2015
sooo i'm having a problem... when i first downloaded no$gba for mac it played and ran very smoothly. Then after a few days of working i go to open it again and it just does not respond. I havent touched any of the settings or anything the application just refuses to open. This is the second time this has happened, the first time i just re downloaded it and lost all of my save data. I really don't want to have to start over again, so is there a fix for this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.