Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleGuy2

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2007
Hey, for all of you that have a wii and pokemon battle revolution, do you want to create a thread so we can exchange codes and play on there?

I added everyone from this thread and the other one. GFL, i added you bud!

Heres who i have added:

LimeiBook86
zap2
it5five
sb58
Jsk
raggedjimmi
garjian
Tom B.
LazarusII
Avenger23
gco212
DNAyres
the dark
sarge981
chort27
gavin117
and yes....GFL!
ericdbzkid
PKMNUSER4
josh hines
omegafruit
bens7

Tell me if you add me so i know! thanks.

Heres my info

Brad - 2749 7814 3854

dezfafara84

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2007
friend code

hey im brand new at this whole pokemon thing and i need people on my pal pad

my
name is krakhed # 051647293229
eastern us time zone and i own diamond:D
MR-PKMN-Banner.jpg

There is already a small discussion about the Pokemon DS games in the Console Games section but, I thought creating a thread just for the Friend Codes would be a good idea to help keep things organized. Here you can post your Friend Codes and I'll make a table of information for everyone to see. Click on the Member List link below to view the friend codes:

Members List

Obviously you need to post your friend code so you can play with others but, to help people contact you for a game it's highly recommended that you provide your Time Zone, Player Name, and Game Version. Additionally you can describe the level of your Pokemon or what Pokemon you may be looking to trade for.

If you want to discuss aspects of the game such as strategies you can go here. But let's try to keep this thread as a basic directory. You can post here if you want to request battle or trade, but please do not repeatedly post duplicate requests. If you'd like you can also Private Message a user instead of replying to the thread to contact them, but once again do not repeatedly send duplicate messages to a user.

Voice Chat:
This is a feature on by default when playing online. Some users will prefer to have this off during play. To disable this a player entering a battle or a trade can the press the X button on your Nintendo DS, or if you are hosting the game press X before you select the game type. A message should come up telling you that you have turned Voice Chat off. Please be kind and respectful to others, remember trash talking is not being kind ;).

Time Zones:
This helps us find users who may be ready to play at our time, to look up your time zone information please use this web page. It has a map that's quite easy to use.

Rules:
  1. No rude language or trash-talking via the voice chat. It may seem funny to you at the time but, it can be offensive to the other user. Remember this game is for gamers of all ages.
  2. Do not purposely disconnect while in an online battle because you are losing, this gives you a losing point and gives the other player a wining point. :p Also do not disconnect or turn off the game during trading, you may end up messing up both games.
  3. Play fair and have fun. Do not cheat or trick players, we're all here to have fun. So let's keep this environment friendly. :D

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy :)

scarfel

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2007
another member for your club

I am ALEX (all caps)
Code: 0903 0396 6273

Plz add me to the table and add me and when u do e-mail scarfel@gmail.com

Time zone: GMT

Game: DS Diamond

thanks

Lenneth1

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2008
I'm Len
Code: 2921 6841 7872

Timezone : GMT +10 (East Australia)
(my computer really sucks and my internet crashed loading the map so i couldnt find my "proper" one but dont worry my Wi-Fi works fine)
please add me to the list

E-mail me at lenneth.lol@gmail.com if you add me

Version: Diamond

Also if anyone has a Lugia but wants a HO-OH instead i can make it happen

'kay thanks

Gegatso

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2008
I'm Mark...total beginner but really wanting to play. Code is 2191 8903 7286

Thanks!

iwantdarkrai

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2009
my name is Spencer my FC: 4553 6887 8883

ive beat my game and now im up for anything on wi-fi ,wanna trade and ill be there battling also.

hey do u wanna trade im looking for legendaries if u have any i am will ing to trade one of my level one hundreds

David1

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2009
Trade or battle any time

Im all ways up late so i will trade or battle allmost any time my name for pokemon pearl for the ds is david and my code is 4941-1173-4476 email me at dragonex95@verizon.net if you want to! :D

Golden12

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2009
if you are looking some person to your pal pad friend for trading/battling...

My nickname is Golden and the pal pad code: 0173 7061 6180 so reply this post if you want to me to take your name and pal pad code...

sweetdubbs

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2009
My name is Dubbz

2664 7209 9931

East Coast US

Looking for event pokemon and trade induced evolutions (electivire, porygon2 & z, etc.) i'm willing to trade a lot of pretty cool pokemon to get them.

I'll usually be in the wifi room around 10-11pm EDT monday-friday.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Time to close this thread down? It only serves as a magnet for new members who only register to post a friend code.

cookiesliyr

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2009
hello

i played Pokemon from the first day it published in game boy, will i lost tons of Pokemons in the first 2 generations but i am still active XD i would like to contact to any one wanna add me in Pokemon Diamond\pearl, i hate cheating and don't wana trade with any one use game shark (or whatever is used on DS) please, i would like to complete my list but i have only 460 pokemon, if u add me please email me with ur name and friend code then we can discuses anything u want to do on WiFi.

Name : Freedom
Friend Code : 0387 5758 9540
Email : cookiesliyr@hotmail.com

thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.