Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seafowl

Cancelled
Original poster
Jul 23, 2011
Hey guys

I was just randomly browsing the Sydney International Airport Duty-free store and found an iPhone 5s with iOS10 preinstalled on it

Here it is:

boDdnZn.png

Last line xD

Link is here if you are interested

http://www.syddutyfree.com/category/technology/45150-apple-iphone-5s-32gb-space-grey

Azy

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2012
I feel iOS10 is getting stale... I mean after all this time it still looks exactly like iOS 7... I was hoping by now the icons would have gone beyond flat and now look to go into the screen.... I think i'm going to go buy a SG4, apple clearly cannot innovate anymore.

[Disclaimer] These do not represent my true thoughts or opinions on an unreleased iOS or Apple and I will not be buying any Samdung phones. [/Disclaimer]

Last edited:

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
I'm sure iOS v.10 will be stylized as iOS X. It would be pronounced iOS Ten, and anyone who says "iOS X" will be classified with the "iTouch" and "Mac OS X" pronounceing gourp/hipsters.

I'm I the only one who cringes when ever someone says "Mac OS X" and not "Mac OS 10"?

Plus, its now been 3 years since iOS 7 came out. I would have thought by now they would have made the Photos app even more unappealing. :rolleyes:

----------

i feel ios10 is getting stale... I mean after all this time it still looks exactly like ios 7... I was hoping by now the icons would have gone beyond flat and now look to go into the screen.... I think i'm going to go buy a sg4, apple clearly cannot innovate anymore.

[disclaimer] these do not represent my true thoughts or opinions on an unreleased ios or apple and i will not be buying any samdung phones. [/disclaimer]

:D

iPodJedi

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2013
Apple Store, USA
I wonder if the person meant compatible with osx or kinda like what Steve jobs saiid at the first iphone keynote in 2007-he said it had full OS X installed on the phone (although that was gimmicky and ios is still a ways from being as functional as a real computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.