Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IamLoki

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2014
Asgard
I will stick with Apple never had one fail in all the years 30 pin, lightning etc...
Plus I am sure if one did Apple would take care of me.

KAMB

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2013
Connecticut
Tech Armor Lightning Cable?

Anyone have this cable? Looks to be sturdy, plus lifetime warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/Tech-Armor-Ap...d=1389640125&sr=8-1&keywords=tech+armor+cable

I have th 6 inch version (I believe it is on back order). I am working on doing a review now but I would highly suggest getting one. I'm very happy with mine. Very thick and it has a lifetime warranty.

5ypujega.jpg
ja7ehare.jpg

Use coupon code: TAHOLIDAY for 15% off order until January 31st. Came with my order.

Last edited:

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I have 2 of they and are great for carrying around and using with a battery pack. Very high quality. I font think I am going to need to use the warranty on a very long time. I have 2 of the 6ft version which has a thinker cable than the 2ft cable. Best cables I have ever bought!

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
I have th 6 inch version (I believe it is on back order). I am working on doing a review now but I would highly suggest getting one. I'm very happy with mine. Very thick and it has a lifetime warranty.

ImageImage

Use coupon code: TAHOLODAY for 15% off order until January 31st. Came with my order.

Thanks!

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
The 6ft Tech Armor lightning cable is back in stock on amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EH8ELNI?&vs=1&vs=1&vs=1&vs=1&vs=1&vs=1

My review:
The Tech Armor 6ft Lightning is one of the highest quality cables I have. The actual cable is thicker than most others. It is thicker than AmazonBasic's lightning cable. This cable is Apple Certified and works with iOS 7. There are no errors that come up when using this cable. The cable works with my iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5. The packaging is like Amazon's frustration free packaging. The cable is a great replacement. One thing I wish is that the cable would cost about $12. If it is that price this cable will sell very quickly. AmazonBasic's lightning cable is cheaper but this one has a thicker cable which I prefer.

I recommend this product to those who need a longer cable and one that has a thicker cable than others.

Review of the 2ft white Lightning cable from Tech Armor:

The Tech Armor 2ft Lightning is one of the highest quality cables I have. The actual cable is about the same thickness of most others. This cable is Apple Certified and works with iOS 7. There are no errors that come up when using this cable. The cable works with my iPhone 5, iPod touch 5 and iPad Air. The packaging is like Amazon's frustration free packaging. This cable makes a great replacement but may be too short for most. One thing I wish is that the cable would cost about $12. If it is that price this cable will sell very quickly. I recommend this product to those who need a short lightning cable.

KAMB

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2013
Connecticut
Thank you, KAMB! I used the coupon code to purchase a 6' cord and it came in 2 days! I'm very impressed. Now I have to figure out what to do with all the extra cords I have!!!

Glad it came that quick; and your welcome just wanna show people a different alternative.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.